Sunday, January 28, 2007

My Favorite Media

I’d have to say that my favorite media for me would be the internet. I say this because on the internet you are able to do a million and one things all together at once. You can talk to your friends or family on AIM while checking your email and looking at your favorite websites. I feel that the internet is a great source of information. While the internet doesnt always provide the most accurate information it also has some very legitimate ones too. I usually don’t have alot of time to watch t.v. or the news so I use the internet to keep up with what is going on in the world.

If the internet was taken away from me I probably wouldn’t be very happy at first but I’m sure that I would adjust to it by finding another source to get information. At one point in my life I was able to survive without the internet so I’m sure that I could adjust back to that but it would definately be more difficult. I would most miss how easy it is for me to access what it is that I want to see. For now I’m glad that internet is available for me to use as a type of communication.

No comments: