Sunday, January 21, 2007

Media Checklist

1. I use the phone off and on all day. I would say that I call my mom the most frequently.
2. Last year I went to speaker that came to talk about spinal injuries and being an athlete.
3. I use IM daily throughout the day. I talk to my sister and my friend shaun probably the most often
4. I use email a couple times a week. I mainly use email for anything that deals with the college, for example emailing a professor or my coach.
5. The last time I paid to listen to music was this past summer when I went to the Dave Matthews Concert in Pittsburgh.
6. The most recent thing I have watched on t.v. was a football game. I watched it because I enjoy it.
7. The last time I recorded a movie ortelevision program was a couple of weeks ago. I taped Grey's Anatomy because at the time I had swim practice and was going to miss it.
8. The most recent movie that I watched for fun was Little Miss Sunshine on DVD. I didnt really like it as much as I thought I was going to.
9. The type of radio station I last listened to was Titan Radio, it was on in the bathroom.
10. The most recent book I have read for me was called The Tenth Circle. I read it on the way to and from California over Christmas break.
11. The last time I read a newspaper was last week in the morning. I usually ready the USA Today every morning at breakfast before going to class. I like to read it to keep up on the recent events in the news.
12. The last magazine I read was Cosmopolitan. I read it when I was in California on the plane.
13. I honestly cannot recall the last time I wrote a letter and sent it.
14. The college's homepage is a web site that I visit frequently. I tend to check my email a couple times a day because it seems as though I constantly get emails. This college likes to senda anything important through emails.
15. I do have a facebook account and now most recently a blog account for this class. I have the facebook account cause I think it's a good way of networking your friends.

1 comment:

B. Weaver said...

So tell us what's your favorite media-- what do you engage in or attend most often?

How would you react if we took that way-- forever?